Please review the updated guidelines that we all must follow, to ensure that we do all we can to stay COVID safe.
BEFORE COMING TO TENNIS
- Do not come to tennis if unwell or have travelled recently to restricted area/hotspots (follow current guidelines) or have been in contact with COVID positive person.
- No car pooling to get to tennis
- Come ready to play. The change rooms are closed.
- Have you considered downloading the COVID safe app and are you aware of the latest COVID-19 information from the NSW government?
- Bring your own drinks and snacks-do not share. The kitchen is closed, and the bubbler should not be used.
AT THE COURTS
- Sanitise hands at the gate on the way in
- Maintain social distancing
- Get you name marked off and move directly to your allocated court
- Only captains to write names and scores on the match card
- No hand shaking -tap racquets instead
- Leave straight away after your matches have been completed.
- Sanitise on the way out.
COMP CO ORDINATORS /COACHES/RESPONSIBLE PERSONS
In addition to what players are requested to do:
- Remind people of social distancing expectations and the fines for breaches
- Encourage Get in/play/leave policy
- Ensure all teams are finalised before the start of play (to prevent unnecessary contact between people) Names of all players and non-players need to be recorded for contact tracing if necessary.
- At the end of the session clean inside surfaces that have been touched during the session ie. Door handles, chairs, tables toilets.